This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Nov 6 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com> -
- fix insufficient safe-mode checks (Resolves: bz367581)
- Update rpm-spec-mode to the current upstream, drop
compat patch (bz306841)
- Wed Sep 12 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com>
- require xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-100dpi instead of
75dpi (Resolves: bz281861)
- drop broken python mode (Resolves: bz262801)
- use macro instead of variable style for buildroot.
- add pkgconfig file.
- Mon Aug 13 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com>
- add pkgconfig file for emacs-common and virtual
provides (Resolves: bz242176)
- glibc-open-macro.patch to deal with glibc turning
'open' into a macro.
- leave emacs info pages in default section (Resolves:
- Fri Jul 13 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com>
- change group from Development to Utility
- Wed Jun 6 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com>
- move alternatives install to posttrans scriptlet
- new release tarball from FSF (Resolves: bz245303)
- new php-mode 1.2.0
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.3