This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Mon Oct 8 2007 Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com>
- fix #320131 - CVE-2007-5191 util-linux (u)mount
doesn't drop privileges properly when calling helpers
- Wed Aug 8 2007 Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com>
- backport mount relatime patch
- Thu Aug 2 2007 Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com>
- fix #236848 - mount/fstab.c:lock_mtab() should open
with proper permissions
- fix #238918 - blockdev --getsize does not work
properly on devices with more than 2^31 sectors
- Mon Jul 9 2007 Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com>
- fix #245578 - login's PAM configuration inits the
keyring at an inconvenient time
- fix #231532 - 'pamconsole' not documented in mount(8)
- fix #243930 - translation files exist, but are not
- fix #228731 - sfdisk doesn't support DM-MP device (add
default heads and sectors)
- fix #231192 - ipcs is not printing correct values on
- fix #245912 - mount doesn't write the 'loop=...'
option in /etc/mtab when mounting a loop device
- fix #213253 - 'cal -3' generates improperly formatted
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected util-linux and / or util-linux-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.9