This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Update to official Linux 220.127.116.11 (from 18.104.22.168-rc1):
Update to Linux 22.214.171.124:
- libata: add option to disable DMA on PATA devices
(libata.pata_dma, see kernel-parameters.txt for details)
- libata: fix DMA on ATAPI devices with it821x (#242229)
- libata: fix cable detection on pata_via
- fix vmware's broken SCSI device emulation (#241935)
- fix init of huawei 220 modem (#253096)
- LVM: fix hang and lockups during snapshot (#269541)
- net: fix oops with zero-length packet
- USB: three trivial fixes
- futex: fix compat list traversal
- CFS scheduler update
- utrace update (#248532, #267161, #284311)
- wireless driver update
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.2