This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- CVE-2007-2925 - allow-query-cache/allow-recursion
default acls not set
- workaround - disable recursion or explicitly set
allow-query-cache and allow-recursion acls
- CVE-2007-2926 - cryptographically weak query id
- 1 in 8 chance of guessing the next query id for 50% of
the query ids
- allows cache-poisoning type of attack, no workaround,
affect only outgoing queries
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.8