This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This upgrade brings spamassassin to version 3.1.8 with following
- fix for CVE-2007-0451: possible DoS due to incredibly
long URIs found in the message content.
- disable perl module usage in update channels unless
--allowplugins is specified
- files with names starting/ending in whitespace weren't
- remove Text::Wrap related code due to upstream issues
- update spamassassin and sa-learn to better deal with
- improvements and bug fixes related to DomainKeys and
- several updates for Received header parsing
- several documentation updates and random taint-variable
This update also adds some missing dependencies.
Update the affected spamassassin packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3