This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Many fixes here. Please report any regressions to Red Hat Bugzilla.
- 1.4.7 with CVE-2006-3174 (#197369)
- Move sqspell_config.php to /etc and mark it
- Reduce patch for body text (#194457)
- Better JP translation for 'Check mail' (#196117)
- Japanese zenkaku subject conversion (#196017)
- Japanese MSIE garbled download ugly hack (#195639)
- Japanese multibyte attachment view text (#195452)
- Japanese multibyte attachment body text (#194457)
- Do not convert Japanese Help to UTF-8 (#194599)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected squirrelmail package.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 24141 (fedora_2006-788.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now