This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Mon Apr 4 2005 Thomas Woerner <twoerner at redhat.com>
- fixed possible libXpm overflows (#151642)
- Upstream Fix: Multiscreen mode
- Upstream Fix: Crash when restarting by a session
- Upstream Fix: Crash when duplicating a window menu
containing f.circle_up (motifzone#1202)
- fixed divide by zero error in ComputeVizCount()
- Xpmcreate: define LONG64 on 64 bit architectures
- Mon Nov 29 2004 Thomas Woerner <twoerner at redhat.com>
- allow to write XPM files with absolute path names
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected openmotif, openmotif-debuginfo and / or
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19666 (fedora_2005-808.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now