This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Wed Jul 27 2005 Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>
- update to 0.10.12
- package /usr/sbin/randpkt
- sync with cleanup patch (most of it applied upstream)
- the new release fixes CVE-2005-2361 up to
- Mon May 30 2005 Radek Vokal <rvokal at redhat.com>
- ethereal cleanup, patch by Steve Grubb <sgrubb at
- few more cleanups
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected ethereal, ethereal-debuginfo and / or
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19321 (fedora_2005-655.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now