This script is Copyright (C) 2004-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to its Server response header, the remote host is running a
version of Apache 2.0.x prior to 2.0.51. It is, therefore, affected by
multiple vulnerabilities :
- An input validation issue in apr-util can be triggered
by malformed IPv6 literal addresses and result in a
buffer overflow (CVE-2004-0786).
- There is a buffer overflow that can be triggered when
expanding environment variables during configuration
file parsing (CVE-2004-0747).
- A segfault in mod_dav_ds when handling an indirect lock
refresh can lead to a process crash (CVE-2004-0809).
- A segfault in the SSL input filter can be triggered
if using 'speculative' mode by, for instance, a proxy
request to an SSL server (CVE-2004-0751).
- There is the potential for an infinite loop in mod_ssl
See also :
Upgrade to Apache 2.0.51 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 14748 (apache_2_0_51.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now