This script is Copyright (C) 2018 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for phpMyAdmin to version 4.7.7 fixes a security issue and
bugs. The following vulnerability was fixed :
- By deceiving a user to click on a crafted URL, it was
possible to perform harmful database operations
This update also contains all upstream improvements and bugfixes in
version 4.7.7 :
- various display and UI fixes
- PHP error fixes
- Improved deteciton of MySQL server needing SSL
- Support JSON datatype on MariaDB 10.2.7 and newer
- Fix constructing ALTER query with AFTER
- Fix changing password on MariaDB cluster
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now