The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
Versions of Google Chrome earlier than 21.0.1180.89 are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to line-breaking. (CVE-2012-2865)
- Variable casting errors exist related to 'run-ins' and XSL transformations. (CVE-2012-2866, CVE-2012-2871)
- An unspecified error exists related to the SPDY protocol that can result in application crashes. (CVE-2012-2867)
- A unspecified race condition exists related to 'workers' and XHR. (CVE-2012-2868)
- An unspecified error exists related to stale buffers and URL loading. (CVE-2012-2869)
- Memory management issues exist related to XPath processing. (CVE-2012-2870)
- Cross-site scripting is possible during the SSL interstitial process. (CVE-2012-2872)
Successful exploitation of any of these issue could lead to an application crash or even allow arbitrary code execution, subject to the user's privileges.
Upgrade to Google Chrome 21.0.1180.89 or later.