The remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
Versions of Google Chrome earlier than 8.0.552.224 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A bad validation exists in message deserialization on 64-bit Linux builds. (56449)
- A bad extension can cause the browser to crash in tab handling. (60761)
- A NULL pointer can lead to a browser crash in web worker handling. (63592)
- An out-of-bounds read can occur in CSS parsing. (63866)
- Stale pointers could occur in cursor handling. (64959)
Upgrade to Google Chrome 8.0.552.224 or later.