How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is a
version prior to 33.0.1750.117. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to handling
web components and layout. (CVE-2013-6653,
- A casting error exists related to SVG processing.
- Errors exist related to the XSS auditor that could lead
to disclosure of information. (CVE-2013-6656,
- An error exists related to certificate validation and
TLS handshake processing. (CVE-2013-6659)
- An error exists related to drag and drop handling that
could lead to disclosure of information. (CVE-2013-6660)
- Various unspecified errors exist having unspecified
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 33.0.1750.117 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 72617 ()
Bugtraq ID: 65699
CVE ID: CVE-2013-6653CVE-2013-6654CVE-2013-6655CVE-2013-6656CVE-2013-6657CVE-2013-6658CVE-2013-6659CVE-2013-6660CVE-2013-6661
Nessus Professional: Scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreNessus Cloud: The power of Nessus for teams – from the cloud
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.