This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is a
version prior to 33.0.1750.117. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to handling
web components and layout. (CVE-2013-6653,
- A casting error exists related to SVG processing.
- Errors exist related to the XSS auditor that could lead
to disclosure of information. (CVE-2013-6656,
- An error exists related to certificate validation and
TLS handshake processing. (CVE-2013-6659)
- An error exists related to drag and drop handling that
could lead to disclosure of information. (CVE-2013-6660)
- Various unspecified errors exist having unspecified
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 33.0.1750.117 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false