This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote device is missing a vendor-supplied security patch.
Managed and standalone Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) deployments
contain one or more of the following vulnerabilities :
- Cisco Unified Computing System LDAP User Authentication
Bypass Vulnerability (CVE-2013-1182)
- Cisco Unified Computing System IPMI Buffer Overflow
- Cisco Unified Computing Management API Denial of Service
- Cisco Unified Computing System Information Disclosure
- Cisco Unified Computing System KVM Authentication Bypass
Cisco has released free software updates that address these
See also :
Upgrade to version 2.1.1e as recommended in Cisco Security Advisory
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 69921 ()
Bugtraq ID: 5945159453594555945759459
CVE ID: CVE-2013-1182CVE-2013-1183CVE-2013-1184CVE-2013-1185CVE-2013-1186
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.