This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 11 host is missing one or more security updates.
lcms2 has been updated to the version 2.5 which is a maintenance
release to fix various security and other bugs.
- User defined parametric curves can now be saved in ICC
- RGB profiles using same tone curves for several channels
are storing now only one copy of the curve
- update black point detection algorithm to reflect ICC
- Added new cmsPlugInTHR() and fixed some race conditions
- Added error descriptions on cmsSmoothToneCurve
- Several improvements in cgats parser.
- Fixed devicelink generation for 8 bits
- Added a reference for Mac MLU tag
- Added a way to read the profile creator from header
- Added identity curves support for write V2 LUT
- Added TIFF Lab16 handling on tifficc
- Fixed a bug in parametric curves
- Rendering intent used when creating the transform is now
propagated to profile header in cmsTransform2Devicelink.
- Transform2Devicelink now keeps white point when guessing
deviceclass is enabled
- Added some checks for non-happy path, mostly failing
mallocs (bnc#826097). For further changes please see the
ChangeLog in the RPM.
See also :
Apply SAT patch number 8091.
Risk factor :