How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The Windows kernel on the remote host is affected by multiple
The Windows kernel on the remote host has the following
- A memory allocation vulnerability exists.
- A dereference vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-1340)
- A privilege escalation vulnerability exists in the
Windows kernel-mode driver. (CVE-2013-1345)
- A TrueType Font parsing vulnerability exists.
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists.
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-3173)
- A flaw exists in kernel-mode drivers in how linked lists
pointers are handled in PATHREC objects. (CVE-2013-3660)
A remote attacker could exploit any of these vulnerabilities to elevate
See also :
Microsoft has released a set of patches for Windows XP, 2003, Vista,
2008, 7, 2008 R2, 8, and 2012.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Windows : Microsoft Bulletins
Nessus Plugin ID: 67210 ()
Bugtraq ID: 6005160946609476094860949609506095160978
CVE ID: CVE-2013-1300CVE-2013-1340CVE-2013-1345CVE-2013-3129CVE-2013-3167CVE-2013-3172CVE-2013-3173CVE-2013-3660
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & more
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.