This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The Windows kernel on the remote host is affected by multiple
The Windows kernel on the remote host has the following
- A memory allocation vulnerability exists.
- A dereference vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-1340)
- A privilege escalation vulnerability exists in the
Windows kernel-mode driver. (CVE-2013-1345)
- A TrueType Font parsing vulnerability exists.
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists.
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-3173)
- A flaw exists in kernel-mode drivers in how linked lists
pointers are handled in PATHREC objects. (CVE-2013-3660)
A remote attacker could exploit any of these vulnerabilities to elevate
See also :
Microsoft has released a set of patches for Windows XP, 2003, Vista,
2008, 7, 2008 R2, 8, and 2012.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true