This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 23.0.1271.91 and is, therefore, affected by the following
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to 'Skia'.
- An unspecified error exists related to chunked encoding
that can result in application crashes. (CVE-2012-5132)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'SVG' filters
and printing. (CVE-2012-5133, CVE-2012-5135)
- A buffer underflow error exists related to 'libxml'.
- A cast error exists related to input element handling.
Successful exploitation of any of these issues could lead to an
application crash or even allow arbitrary code execution, subject to the
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 23.0.1271.91 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : false