This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 23.0.1271.64 and is, therefore, affected by the following
- Use-after-free errors exist related to SVG filter
handling, video layout, extension tab handling and
plug-in placeholder handling. (CVE-2012-5116,
CVE-2012-5121, CVE-2012-5125, CVE-2012-5126)
- An error exists related to inappropriate SVG
subresource loading in the 'img' context.
- A race condition exists related to 'Pepper' buffer
- A bad cast error exists related to input handling.
- Out-of-bounds reads exist related to Skia.
- A memory corruption error exists related to texture
- An integer overflow error exists related to 'WebP'
handling. This error can lead to out-of-bounds reads.
- An improper write error exists related to the 'v8'
Successful exploitation of any of these issues could lead to an
application crash or even allow arbitrary code execution, subject to the
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 23.0.1271.64 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : false