This script is Copyright (C) 2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Scientific Linux host is missing a security update.
This updated package addresses the following changes to Daylight
Saving Time (DST) observations :
- Morocco will observe DST from 2009-06-01 00:00 to
- Tunisia will not observe DST this year.
- Syria started DST on 2009-03-27 00:00 this year.
- Cuba started DST at midnight between 2009-03-07 and
- the Province of San Luis, Argentina, went to UTC-04:00
- Palestine started DST on 2009-03-26 and end 2009-09-27.
- Pakistan will observe DST between 2009-04-15 and,
- Egypt ends DST on 2009-09-24.
All users, especially those in locales affected by these time changes
and users interacting with people or systems in the affected locales,
are advised to upgrade to this updated package, which adds these
See also :
Update the affected tzdata package.
Risk factor :
Family: Scientific Linux Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 60566 ()
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.