This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
Report iOS devices older than 5.0.1.
The mobile device is running a version of iOS that is older than
version 5.0.1. Version 5.0.1 contains security-related fixes for
the following vulnerabilities :
- Apple iOS and Mac OS X CFNetwork Cross-Domain
Information Disclosure Vulnerability (CVE-2011-3246)
- Apple iOS FreeType Multiple Memory Corruption
- Apple iOS Code Signing Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apple iOS Libinfo Component Information Disclosure
- Apple iPad Passcode Lock Local Security Bypass
See also :
Apple has released a set of patches for your iOS-based device.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Mobile Devices
Nessus Plugin ID: 60025 ()
Bugtraq ID: 5011550575506405064150643
CVE ID: CVE-2011-3246CVE-2011-3439CVE-2011-3440CVE-2011-3441CVE-2011-3442
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.