This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is
affected by multiple security vulnerabilities.
According to its version, the instance of Adobe AIR on the remote
Mac OS X host is 18.104.22.1680 or earlier and is reportedly affected by
multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities exist that
could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-2034,
- A stack overflow vulnerability exists that could lead to
code execution. (CVE-2012-2035)
- An integer overflow vulnerability exists that could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2012-2036)
- A security bypass vulnerability exists that could lead
to information disclosure. (CVE-2012-2038)
- A null dereference vulnerability exists that could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2012-2039)
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe AIR 3.3 (22.214.171.12410) or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : false