This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is
affected by multiple security vulnerabilities.
According to its version, the instance of Adobe AIR on the remote
Mac OS X host is 22.214.171.1240 or earlier and is reportedly affected by
multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities exist that
could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-2034,
- A stack overflow vulnerability exists that could lead to
code execution. (CVE-2012-2035)
- An integer overflow vulnerability exists that could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2012-2036)
- A security bypass vulnerability exists that could lead
to information disclosure. (CVE-2012-2038)
- A null dereference vulnerability exists that could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2012-2039)
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe AIR 3.3 (126.96.36.19910) or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 59427 ()
Bugtraq ID: 53887
CVE ID: CVE-2012-2034CVE-2012-2035CVE-2012-2036CVE-2012-2037CVE-2012-2038CVE-2012-2039
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.