This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote database server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to its version, the installation of IBM DB2 9.5 running on
the remote host is prior to Fix Pack 9. It is, therefore, affected by
the following vulnerabilities :
- Incorrect, world-writable file permissions are in place
for the file 'NODES.REG'. (IC79518)
- An unspecified error can allow attacks to cause a
denial of service via unspecified vectors. (IC76899)
- A local user can exploit a vulnerability in the bundled
IBM Tivoli Monitoring Agent (ITMA) to escalate their
- An unspecified error in the DB2 Administration Server
(DAS) can allow remote privilege escalation or denial
of service via unspecified vectors. Note that this
issue does not affect Windows hosts. (IC80728)
- An authorized user with 'CONNECT' privileges from
'PUBLIC' can cause a denial of service via unspecified
methods related to DB2's XML feature. (IC81379)
- An authorized user with 'CONNECT' and 'CREATEIN'
privileges on a database can perform unauthorized
reads on tables. (IC81387)
See also :
Apply IBM DB2 version 9.5 Fix Pack 9 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : true