This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote database server is affected by multiple issues.
According to its version, the installation of DB2 9.5 on the remote
host is older than Fix Pack 9. Such versions are affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- Incorrect, world-writable file permissions are in place
for the file 'NODES.REG'. (IC79518)
- An unspecified error can allow attacks to cause a
denial of service via unspecified vectors. (IC76899)
- A local user can exploit a vulnerability in the bundled
IBM Tivoli Monitoring Agent (ITMA) to escalate their
- An unspecified error in the DB2 Administration Server
(DAS) can allow remote privilege escalation or denial
of service via unspecified vectors. Note that this
issue does not affect Windows hosts.(IC80728)
- An authorized user with 'CONNECT' privileges from
'PUBLIC' can cause a denial of service via unspecified
methods related to DB2's XML feature. (IC81379)
- An authorized user with 'CONNECT' and 'CREATEIN'
privileges on a database can perform unauthorized
reads on tables. (IC81387)
See also :
Apply DB2 Version 9.5 Fix Pack 9 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : true