How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0 before Fix Pack 11 appears to be
running on the remote host. As such, it is reportedly affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- WS-Security processing problems with PKIPath and
PKCS#7 tokens could lead to a security bypass
- An OutOfMemory condition related to the
Deployment Manager and nodeagent could lead to a
denial of service. (PM05663)
- The Web Container does not properly handle long
filenames, which may cause it to respond with the
incorrect file, resulting in the disclosure of
potentially sensitive information. (PM06111)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists when the
'-trace' option (aka debugging mode) is enabled since
WAS executes debugging statements that print string
representations of unspecified objects. (PM06839)
- An error occurs when the Web Contained calls
response.sendRedirect with a Transfer-Encoding:
chunked, which could cause a denial of service.
- An information disclosure vulnerability in SIP logging
could allow a local, authenticated attacker to gain
access to sensitive information. (PM08892)
- A possible NullPointerException when handling large
chunked gzip encoded data. (PM08894)
- A possible link injection vulnerability. (PM09250)
- The web server can fail during an upload over SSL that
is larger than 2 GB. (PM10270)
- Administration console sensitive information might appear in
addNode.log when -trace option enabled. (PM10684)
- Cross-site scripting and URL injection vulnerability
in admin console. (PM11778)
See also :
If using WebSphere Application Server, apply Fix Pack 11 (22.214.171.124) or
Otherwise, if using embedded WebSphere Application Server packaged with
Tivoli Directory Server, apply the latest recommended eWAS fix pack.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 47112 ()
Bugtraq ID: 402774032140322403254069440699410814108441085410914114841149
CVE ID: CVE-2010-0774CVE-2010-0775CVE-2010-0776CVE-2010-0777CVE-2010-0778CVE-2010-0779CVE-2010-1650CVE-2010-1651CVE-2010-2324CVE-2010-2325CVE-2010-2326CVE-2010-2327CVE-2010-2328
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.