This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote database server is affected by multiple issues.
The DB2 database server installed on the remote host is
older than 9.5 Fix Pack 4, and hence it is affected by
multiple issues :
- It may be possible to connect to DB2 servers without
valid passwords, provided LDAP-based authentication
is used and the remote LDAP server is configured to
allow anonymous binds. (JR32268)
- It may be possible to trigger a denial of service
condition by sending malicious 'connect' data stream.
- By connecting to a DB2 server using a third-party DRDA
client that uses IPV6 address format of the correlation
token, it may be possible to crash the remote DB2
- MODIFIED SQL DATA table function is not dropped even if
the maintainer does not have privileges to maintain the
- The 'DASAUTO' command can be run by a non-privileged
- It may be possible for an unauthorized user to insert,
update, or delete rows in a table. (IZ50079)
See also :
Apply DB2 Version 9.5 Fix Pack 4.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.4
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.7
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 39007 (db2_95fp4.nasl)
Bugtraq ID: 3517136540
CVE ID: CVE-2009-1905CVE-2009-1906CVE-2009-3471CVE-2009-3472
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.