This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
The following issues have been fixed :
- missing open_basedir and safe_mode restriction.
- chunk_split() integer overflow. (CVE-2007-2872)
- DoS condition in libgd's image processing.
- possible super-global overwrite inside
- buffer overflow inside user_filter_factory_create().
- remotely trigger-able buffer overflow inside bundled
- CRLF injection inside ftp_putcmd(). (CVE-2007-2509)
- remotely trigger-able buffer overflow inside
- MOPB-41-2007:PHP 5 sqlite_udf_decode_binary() Buffer
Overflow Vulnerability. (CVE-2007-0906)
- MOPB-03-2007: deep recursion DoS (CVE-2007-1285)
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 3754.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 29552 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2007-0906CVE-2007-1285CVE-2007-1396CVE-2007-1864CVE-2007-2509CVE-2007-2510CVE-2007-2511CVE-2007-2756CVE-2007-2872CVE-2007-3007
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.