How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
The following issues have been fixed :
- missing open_basedir and safe_mode restriction.
- chunk_split() integer overflow. (CVE-2007-2872)
- DoS condition in libgd's image processing.
- possible super-global overwrite inside
- buffer overflow inside user_filter_factory_create().
- remotely trigger-able buffer overflow inside bundled
- CRLF injection inside ftp_putcmd(). (CVE-2007-2509)
- remotely trigger-able buffer overflow inside
- MOPB-41-2007:PHP 5 sqlite_udf_decode_binary() Buffer
Overflow Vulnerability. (CVE-2007-0906)
- MOPB-03-2007: deep recursion DoS (CVE-2007-1285)
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 3754.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 29552 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2007-0906CVE-2007-1285CVE-2007-1396CVE-2007-1864CVE-2007-2509CVE-2007-2510CVE-2007-2511CVE-2007-2756CVE-2007-2872CVE-2007-3007
Nessus Professional: Scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreNessus Cloud: The power of Nessus for teams – from the cloud
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.