This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Thu Mar 15 2007 Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar at
redhat.com> - 14:3.9.4-10.fc6
- fix buffer overflow in 802.11 printer (#232349,
- require /usr/sbin/sendmail (#232363)
- Fri Nov 17 2006 Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar at
redhat.com> - 14:3.9.4-9
- fix processing of Prism and AVS headers (#206686)
- fix arp2ethers script
- update ethercodes.dat
- move pcap man page to devel package
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 24836 (fedora_2007-347.nasl)
CVE ID: CVE-2007-1218
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.