This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Mon Feb 21 2005 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com>
- Work around selinux <<EOF problem during initdb (bug
- Repair improper error message in init script when
PGVERSION doesn't match.
- Arrange for auto update of version embedded in init
- Fix improper call of strerror_r, which leads to junk
error messages in libpq.
- Patch additional buffer overruns in plpgsql
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :