MantisBT < 1.2.18 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 8891
SynopsisThe remote web server is hosting a web application that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe remote web server is hosting MantisBT, an open source bug tracking application written in PHP.
Versions of MantisBT prior to 1.2.18 are affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple input validation errors exist that could allow cross-site scripting attacks. (CVE-2014-7146, CVE-2014-9271, CVE-2014-9280, CVE-2014-9281)
- An unspecified errors exist that could allow SQL injection attacks. (CVE-2014-9089)
- Two unspecified errors exist that could allow information disclosure attacks. (CVE-2014-8553, CVE-2014-8988)
- An error exists in the file 'gpc_api.php' that could allow an attacker to bypass authentication protections by using a password that starts with a NULL byte.(CVE-2014-6387)
- An error exists in the 'XML Import/Export' plugin that could allow unauthorized attackers to upload XML files or obtain sensitive information. (CVE-2014-8598)
- An error exists related to the CAPTCHA protection mechanism and the parameter 'public_key' that could allow security bypasses. (CVE-2014-9117)
SolutionUpgrade to MantisBT 1.2.18 or later.