SynopsisThe remote host is missing a critical Mac OS X patch update.
DescriptionThe version of Mac OS X is 10.10.x prior to version 10.10.3, and is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- There is an off-by-one error in the IOAcceleratorFamily component which would allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-1066)
- There is a flaw in the way that the IOSurface component handles "type confusion" which would allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code as a privileged user. (CVE-2015-1061)
- There is a flaw in iCloud Keychain which would allow a man-in-the-middle attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-1065)
- The Secure Transport component allows remote attackers to downgrade the encryption cipher. (CVE-2015-1067)
- The IOHIDFamily allows attackers within physical proximity to execute a Denial of Service attack within a kernel context. (CVE-2015-1095)
- The CFNetwork component does not properly handle cookies which may allow an attacker to bypass Same Origin Policy. (CVE-2015-1089)
- The 'fontd' daemon may allow remote code execution. (CVE-2015-1135)
- A NULL pointer dereference flaw in 'Secure Transport' is triggered during the handling of a maliciously crafted X.509 certificate. This may allow a remote attacker to terminate arbitrary applications. (CVE-2015-1160)
SolutionUpgrade to Mac OS X 10.10.3 or later.