Symantec Web Gateway < 5.1.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities (SYM13-008)
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 6966
SynopsisThe web security application running on the remote web server has multiple vulnerabilities
DescriptionThe remote web server is hosting Symantec Web Gateway application. Versions of Symantec Web Gateway 5.1.x, are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities exist.(CVE-2013-4670)
- It is possible to inject arbitrary operating system commands via the 'nameConfig.php' and 'networkConfig.php' scripts. (CVE-2013-1616)
- A misconfiguration in the '/etc/sudoers' file allows the user's 'apache' and 'admin' to run several commands with root privileges. (CVE-2013-4672)
- Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities exist.(CVE-2013-1617)
- A cross-site request forgery vulnerability exists in the' ldapConfig.php' script. CVE-2013-4671).
SolutionUpgrade to Symantec Web Gateway version 5.1.1 or later.