Moodle < 1.8.11 / 1.9.x < 1.9.7 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5257
SynopsisThe remote web server is hosting a web application that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe version of Moodle installed on the remote host is potentially vulnerable to multiple flaws.
- Multiple cross-site request forger issues. (MSA-09-0022)
- User account disclosure in LAMS module. (MSA-09-0023)
- Insufficient access control may allow unauthorized users to view glossary entries. (MSA-09-0024)
- Invalid application access control in MNET interface could allow execution of any MNET function from all registered remote servers. (MSA-09-0026)
- Login information can be sent unsecured even when a site is configured to use SSL for logins. (MSA-09-0027)
- A SQL injection issue in the SCORM module. (MSA-09-0031)
SolutionUpgrade to Moodle version 1.8.11, 1.9.7, or later.