Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.x < 2.10 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 801375
SynopsisThe remote host has a web browser installed that is vulnerable to multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionVersions of SeaMonkey 2.x earlier than 2.10 are potentially affected by the following security issues :
- An error exists in the ASN.1 decoder when handling zero length items that can lead to application crashes. (CVE-2012-0441)
- Multiple memory corruption errors exist. (CVE-2012-1937, CVE-2012-1938)
- Two heap-based buffer overflows and one heap-based use-after-free error exist and are potentially exploitable. (CVE-2012-1940, CVE-2012-1941, CVE-2012-1947)
- Two arbitrary DLL load issues exist related to the application update and update service functionality. (CVE-2012-1942, CVE-2012-1943)
- The inline-script blocking feature of the 'Content Security Policy' (CSP) does not properly block inline event handlers. This error allows remote attackers to more easily carry out cross-site scripting attacks. (CVE-2012-1944)
- A use-after-free error exists related to replacing or inserting a node into a web document. (CVE-2012-1946)
SolutionUpgrade to SeaMonkey 2.10 or later.