Google Chrome < 21.0.1180.60 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800901
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 21.0.1180.60 are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Re-prompts are not displayed for excessive downloads. (CVE-2012-2847)
- Drag and drop file access restrictions are not restrictive enough. (CVE-2012-2848)
- An off-by-one read error exists related to GIF decoding. (CVE-2012-2849)
- Various, unspecified errors exist related to PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2850)
- Various, unspecified integer overflows exist related to PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2851)
- A use-after-free error exists related to object linkage and PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2852)
- An error exists related to 'webRequest' and 'Chrome Web Store' interference. (CVE-2012-2853)
- Pointer values can be leaked to 'WebUI' renderers. (CVE-2012-2854)
- An unspecified use-after-free error exists related to PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2855)
- Unspecified out-of-bounds reads exist related to the PDF viewer. (CVE-2012-2856) - A use-after-free error exists related to CSS DOM processing. (CVE-2012-2857) - A buffer overflow exists related to 'WebP' decoding. (CVE-2012-2858)
- An out-of-bounds access error exists related to the date picker. (CVE-2012-2860)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 21.0.1180.60 or later.