Opera < 10.54 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800860
SynopsisThe remote host has a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe remote host is running the Opera web browser.
Versions of Opera earlier than 10.54 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Opera may be used as a vector for a font issue in the underlying operating system. (KB 954)
- An extremely severe issue due to an undisclosed error.
- A highly severe issue due to an undisclosed error.
- A moderately severe issue due to an undisclosed issue.
- A less severe issue due to an undisclosed error.
SolutionUpgrade to Opera 10.54 or later.