Opera < 12.10 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800822
SynopsisThe remote host has a web browser installed that is vulnerable by multiple vulnerabilities
DescriptionVersions of Opera earlier than 12.10 are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An error exists related to certificate revocation checking that can allow the application to indicate that a site is secure even though the check has not completed. (1029)
- An error exists related to Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) handling that can allow specially crafted requests to aid in disclosing sensitive data. (1030)
- An error exists related to data URIs that allows bypassing of the 'Same Origin Policy' and cross-site scripting attacks. (1031)
- An error exists related to SVG image handling that can result in arbitrary code execution. (1033)
- Two unspecified errors exist having unspecified impact.
SolutionUpgrade to Opera 12.10 or later.