This script is Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- KEYS: Fix keyring ref leak in join_session_keyring
(Yevgeny Pats) [Orabug: 22563965] (CVE-2016-0728)
- KEYS: Don't permit request_key to construct a new
keyring (David Howells) [Orabug: 22373442]
- dcache: Handle escaped paths in prepend_path (Eric W.
- vfs: Test for and handle paths that are unreachable from
their mnt_root (Eric W. Biederman) [Orabug: 22249875]
- KEYS: Fix crash when attempt to garbage collect an
uninstantiated keyring (David Howells) [Orabug:
- KEYS: Fix race between key destruction and finding a
keyring by name (David Howells) [Orabug: 22373442]
See also :
Update the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.2
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.0
Public Exploit Available : true