This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by
The remote host is missing KB3008925. It is, therefore, affected by
the following vulnerabilities :
- A security bypass vulnerability that allows an attacker
to bypass the same-origin policy. (CVE-2014-0580)
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities that allow an
attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2014-0587,
- A use-after-free vulnerability that can result in
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-8443)
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability.
- A stack-based buffer overflow vulnerability that can be
exploited to execute arbitrary code or elevate
See also :
Install Microsoft KB3008925.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 79839 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now