This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Upstream changelog :
- Bug #4306: Notification on delete document
- Bug #4308: Knowbase : encoding issue to clean search
- Bug #4309: Items disappear when you click in
tabscrollermenu (vertical list of tabs)
- Bug #4310: Password with < or >
- Bug #4313: Search problem on tab group view in central
- Bug #4329: Task status in notification
- Bug #4332: CronAlertNotClosed : problem of sending
after X days : date control error
- Bug #4341: Problem user notification edition
- Bug #4348: Recursivity for license in search engine
- Bug #4352: Entity alert bug
- Bug #4355: avoid 'Mailbox is empty' with mail
- Bug #4367: Cannot use as default view a public
- Bug #4372: CVE-2013-2226 Security : filtering REQUEST
as POST and GET
- Bug #4375: CVE-2013-2225 + CVE-2013-2227 : Security
fix ( serialize + filter classname for autoload)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected glpi package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.2
Public Exploit Available : true