This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin that is affected by
According to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on the
remote Mac OS X host is 11.x equal or prior to 11.5.502.149, or 10.x
equal or prior to 10.3.183.51. It is, therefore, potentially affected
by the following vulnerabilities :
- Several unspecified issues exist that could lead to
buffer overflows and arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2013-1372, CVE-2013-0645, CVE-2013-1373,
CVE-2013-1369, CVE-2013-1370, CVE-2013-1366,
CVE-2013-1365, CVE-2013-1368, CVE-2013-0642,
- Several unspecified use-after-free vulnerabilities
exist that could lead to remote code execution.
(CVE-2013-0649, CVE-2013-1374, CVE-2013-0644)
- Two unspecified issues exists that could lead to
memory corruption and arbitrary code execution.
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability exists.
- An unspecified integer overflow vulnerability exists.
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.183.61 / 11.6.602.167 or
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 64586 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2013-0637
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now