This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fix conflict with NM launched dnsmasq (bz #886663)
- Rebased to version 0.9.11.8
- CVE-2012-3411: avoid open DNS proxy with dnsmasq (bz
#874702, bz #882309)
- Don't ignore address for USB disks (bz #861309)
- Fix error with blkdeviotune (bz #872582)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected libvirt package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true