This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
These releases fix a number of issues with Bugzilla.
- Confidential product and component names can be
disclosed to unauthorized users if they are used to
control the visibility of a custom field.
- When calling the 'User.get' WebService method with a
'groups' argument, it is possible to check if the given
group names exist or not.
- Due to incorrectly filtered field values in tabular
reports, it is possible to inject code which can lead to
- When trying to mark an attachment in a bug you cannot
see as obsolete, the description of the attachment is
disclosed in the error message.
- A vulnerability in swfstore.swf from YUI2 can lead to
Please refer to the security advisory for more details.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected bugzilla package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now