This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 21.0.1180.60 and is, therefore, affected by the following
- Re-prompts are not displayed for excessive
- Drag and drop file access restrictions are not
restrictive enough. (CVE-2012-2848)
- An off-by-one read error exists related to GIF
- Various, unspecified errors exist related to PDF
- Various, unspecified integer overflows exist related
to PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2851)
- A use-after-free error exists related to object linkage
and PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2852)
- An error exists related to 'webRequest' and 'Chrome Web
Store' interference. (CVE-2012-2853)
- Pointer values can be leaked to 'WebUI' renderers.
- An unspecified use-after-free error exists related to
PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2855)
- Unspecified out-of-bounds reads exist related to the
PDF viewer. (CVE-2012-2856)
- A use-after-free error exists related to CSS DOM
- A buffer overflow exists related to 'WebP' decoding.
- An out-of-bounds access error exists related to the
date picker. (CVE-2012-2860)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 21.0.1180.60 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 61381 ()
Bugtraq ID: 54749
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now