This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Sync up with Essex stable branch
- Support more flexible guest image file injection
- Enforce quota on security group rules (CVE-2012-2101)
- Provide startup scripts for the Essex VNC services
- Provide a startup script for the separated metadata api
service update to essex release
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected openstack-nova package.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 3.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 2.9
Public Exploit Available : true