This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 17.0.963.56 and is, therefore, affected by the following
- Integer overflow errors exist related to PDF codecs and
libpng. (CVE-2011-3015, CVE-2011-3026)
- A read-after-free error exists related to 'counter
- Use-after-free errors exist related to database
handling, subframe loading, and drag-and-drop
functionality. (CVE-2011-3017, CVE-2011-3021,
- Heap-overflow errors exist related to path rendering and
'MKV' handling. (CVE-2011-3018, CVE-2011-3019)
- Unspecified errors exist related to the native
client validator and HTTP use with translation scripts.
- Empty x509 certificates can cause browser crashes.
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to h.264
- A bad variable cast exists related to column handling.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 17.0.963.56 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.4
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 57974 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now