This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a web browser affected by multiple
The installed version of SeaMonkey is earlier than 2.0.11. Such
versions are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory corruption issues could lead to
arbitrary code execution. (MFSA 2010-74)
- On the Windows platform, when 'document.write()' is
called with a very long string, a buffer overflow could
be triggered. (MFSA 2010-75)
- A privilege escalation vulnerability exists with
'window.open' and the '<isindex>' element.
- Arbitrary code execution is possible when using HTML
tags inside a XUL tree. (MFSA 2010-77)
- Downloadable fonts could expose vulnerabilities in the
underlying OS font code. (MFSA 2010-78)
- A Java security bypass vulnerability exists when
LiveConnect is loaded via a 'data:' URL meta refresh.
- A use-after-free error exists with nsDOMAttribute
MutationObserver. (MFSA 2010-80)
- An integer overflow exists in NewIdArray. (MFSA 2010-81)
- It is possible to circumvent the fix for CVE-2010-0179.
- It is possible to spoof SSL in the location bar using
the network error page. (MFSA 2010-83)
- A cross-site scripting hazard exists in multiple
character encodings. (MFSA 2010-84)
See also :
Upgrade to SeaMonkey 2.0.11 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 51124 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now