This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Aug 31 2010 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> -
- update to latest upstream
- fixes #628981 - CVE-2010-2948 and CVE-2010-2949
- Fri Dec 11 2009 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> -
- latest upstream version
- back ported posix compliance of init script
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected quagga package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.7
Public Exploit Available : false