This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Sat Jun 5 2010 Jeremy Hinegardner <jeremy at hinegardner
dot org> - 1.4.6-1
- update to upstream 1.4.6
- Mon Feb 22 2010 Jeremy Hinegardner <jeremy at
hinegardner dot org> - 1.4.3-2
- fix binlogdir location initialization for bug #55831
- Sun Feb 21 2010 Jeremy Hinegardner <jeremy at
hinegardner dot org> - 1.4.3-1
- update to upstream 1.4.3
- change default binlogdir in sysconfig file
- cleanup rpmlint warnings
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected beanstalkd package.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 47548 (fedora_2010-9656.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now