This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed Apr 29 2009 Paul Lindner <lindner at inuus.com> -
- Upgrade to memcached-1.2.8
- Addresses CVE-2009-1255
- Wed Feb 25 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at
lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.2.6-2
- Rebuilt for
- Tue Jul 29 2008 Paul Lindner <lindner at inuus.com> -
- Upgrade to memcached-1.2.6
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected memcached package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0