This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Sun Nov 23 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com>
- patch for CVE-2008-5187
- Thu Oct 23 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com>
- new upstream version
- Fri May 30 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com>
- patch for CVE-2008-2426
- Tue Mar 11 2008 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at
- Disable amd64 assembly optimization. (Kills idesk -
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected imlib2 package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : false