This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by several
The version of Opera installed on the remote host is earlier than
9.52 and thus reportedly affected by several issues :
- Specially crafted URLs could start Opera in a way that
would allow execution of arbitrary code.
- Invalid checking of what frames a site can change,
allowing a website to open pages from other sites.
- An unspecified cross-site scripting issue.
- Custom shortcuts and menu commands may pass parameters
created from uninitialized memory.
- Secure sites loading insecure content in a frame will
cause Opera to incorrectly display the padlock icon.
- Feed sources can link to a user's local disk, and
- The page address may be changed when a user subscribes
to a newsfeed subscription using the feed subscription
See also :
Upgrade to Opera version 9.52 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 33949 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now